Wrestlingnerds.com provides the most up to date and eerily provocative updates and results for Pay-Per-Views.
Pre-Show: The Shield retained the Tag Team championship against the Usos.
Nick the Model says: Anything can happen during the pre-show! But nothing ever does.
Repo Brad says: The Uso's are a good team, but about as credible as a fart in a bakery.
1. World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank Match. Zebb Colter enthralls the crowd pre-match with his radical theories on race and gender. The Shield interferes on behalf on Dean Ambrose. Cody Rhodes dominates the latter half of the match, only to have his moment stolen by best friend, and winner, Damien Sandow.
Repo Brad says: As a Sandow fan all I can say is... Hallelujah! Halllelujah! Hallllllleeelujaaah!!!
Brad Maddox does a garden variety promo about how great Vicki Guerrero and then shows an embarrassing montage of her. What a stark contrast!!
2. Mr. Perfect's son beats the Miz and keeps the I-C belt. Heyman was kicked out of the match after the Miz pretended he hit him. Axel still won.
Nick the Model says: Who got excited about the name Axel? I guess if he can make it with a name like that, it's not because of his legacy.
3. AJ Lee beat Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship. After a fast and frenetic match, Kaitlyn was locked in and eventually tapped to the impressive-looking Black Widow.
Repo Brad says: The Diva's matches are often a good time for a pee break, but this match was well executed and serpentine.
4. Ryback will probably beat Jericho for his first PPV win. And he did. With all things, a roll-up.
Nick the Model says: The roll-up is the most voltaic move in sports entertainment history.
5. ADR vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship. Ziggler as a face is a nauseating. ADR without Ricardo is like heuvos without rancheros. Despite these shortcomings, these two put on a decent match until AJ Lee got Ziggler disqualified by hitting ADR with her Divas title. ADR retains. The Mexican 1% celebrate.
Nick the Model says: Del Rio came across as overly-aggressive since coming out from behind the curtain. I don't find this proper of the aristocracy.
Repo Brad Says: This was an excellent 4 star plus match that was marred by an anticlimactic ending which only served to create a boring angle.
6. "MARK HENRY WINS THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!! WRESTLINGNERDS.COM IS THE ONLY WRESTLING SITE TO ACCURATELY PREDICT THIS RESULT..." is what I wrote in anticipation of a great ending to a dramatic match. Instead, we got a pretty lackluster STF after Henry was dragged to the middle of the ring.
Repo Brad Says: This was the perfect match for Henry to win -- a crowd that was hot for him, the first black WWE champion, and a premier PPV coming up in which Henry could lose the title back (assuming WWE does not see him as a long term champion). Check back tomorrow for more ranting.
7. Randy Orton wins the WWE Championship Money in the Bank. The audience was into this match until the end and as soon as RKO was about to unhook the briefcase, everyone rushed to the parking lot.
Nick the Model: Heyman turned on CM Punk. RVD was more of a novelty act than a featured player in the match. Daniel Bryan had a pretty entertaining sequence of hitting everyone out of the ring with the ladder. A good PPV, but a little light on the swerves.